Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stretch Marks YUCK!!!!

I want to share some products that I have had much success with.  I'm so Crazy About some items besides being a customer I have joined forces with them.  Let me know if you what items make you so excited about that you can't live with out.  




*Product of the day**

The Use of Collagen in Stretch Mark Prevention.Research has shown that the formation of stretch marks begins with a breakdown and stretching of collagen located beneath the top layer of skin. Collagen and elastin both are found in your dermis, the second layer of skin. Collagen is a structural protein that plays a major part in supporting your cells, tissues, organs and even your bone structure.







During pregnancy, some hormones make the collagen found in the ligaments around a woman’s abdomen softer in order to prepare the body for the birthing process. Unfortunately, these hormones also affect the collagen found in the skin. Since the skin collagen becomes weaker, stretch marks form as the body grows in order to accommodate the growing baby. Thus, as much as 75 to 90% of pregnant women develop stretch marks over the course of their pregnancy.
In order to prevent and reduce stretch marks, you should aim to promote the production of new collagen in addition to the maintenance of the levels of healthy collagen in your skin. One way of doing this is Use ActiDerm Collagen body lotion to replace the skins Collagen stores and prevent the breakdown of the collagen and replenish collagen stores in the epidermis.
The removal of dead skin cells can also stimulate collagen production so using Thalassotherapy body scrub to remove dead skin cells before applying Collagen body lotion will help to reduce and minimize the appearance of stretch marks. 








This is not just for women that are pregnant.  I seem to have an issue on my hips and inner thighs.  Which I know if someone is that close they don't care if I have stretch marks but I do.  After I started to use this lotion I felt my skin getting softer and just feeling a bit firmer.  I just thought it was in my head.  But once my husband made a few remarks, I noticed my stretch marks were much lighter and barely noticeable.  I always wanted a lotion to do this and seen many in the store but Geez who has the money to buy lotions for $100 a month.  If your like me you are looking to get the results without breaking the bank.  

Acti-Labs is just a fabulous company.  I found out they use so many less chemicals then your typical cosmetic company.  What pushed me over the edge is they do not test on ANIMALS.  So if your an animal lover like me this is the company you want to be buying from.  

When you get a chance check out all the products they offer Here  

Please feel free to post questions or concerns

No comments:

Post a Comment