Friday, June 14, 2013

Mostly Homemade Mom: Cherry Cheesecake Brownies



When I was growing up my Aunt Christine would make this wonderful cake.  It was huge, rich chocolate , creamy cheese cake and some cherries.  It was just simply amazing.  I could never figure out how she make it.  The cheese cake was in the center and the chocolate was still warm when she served it.  It is one of those foods you never forget after eating it.  Besides the love that was poured into this amazing cake, it was topped with cherries.

This cake can never be reproduced, no one has even come close.  My Aunt Christine was just the best desert cook I've ever met.  I believe in my heart she could have out cook many celebrity chef's.

I came across this recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Brownies.  Now it is not my Aunt's recipe and could not replace it.  But if you want to try something close this is the go to recipe.   I was also able to reproduce this recipe with it coming out pretty good.  I'm so not a baker and the instructions are clear and well written.

Enjoy this dessert and remember all those delightful goodies you ate growing up.

Mostly Homemade Mom: Cherry Cheesecake Brownies:


Let me know how it comes and how much you enjoyed it.

Kyra
www.AllureByKyra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment