Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wine on the Beach - Waves, Oysters & Wine Ideas

Sometimes when your sitting on the beach, after a long day of fun.  it's nice to kick back and enjoy a nice glass of wine.  We are not all beer drinkers and just want to enjoy a drink while watching the sun set and listen to the waves.  But what to choose, how to choose it....here is some great tips and tricks.

Wine on the Beach - Waves, Oysters & Wine Ideas

Bring along some cheese and fruit to complete your day at the beach.  With so many stylish coolers today, it's a snap to put together and bring you favorite snacks.

Have a wonderful beach day.  Don't forget to pick up your favorite swimwear and cover ups Here


Kyra

3 comments:

  1. where would I find a wine carrying case like the one you have here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, I have to tell you I love my case. You can find them on amazon.
      http://www.amazon.com/Picnic-Ascot-Bold-Cheese-Cooler/dp/B004ERTSEE/ref=sr_1_32?ie=UTF8&qid=1388771380&sr=8-32&keywords=wine+travel+bag

      Delete
    2. I was having a tough time with the link, so if it's not working let me know and I can email you the link.
      Happy wine day, hope your not getting hit by the storm.
      Kyra

      Delete